Xtrac for Psoriasis and Vitiligo
For decades, dermatologists have used ultra-violet light therapy for the effective and safe treatment of many skin disorders, including psoriasis.
Xtrac How It Works
Using a carefully focused beam of laser light delivered through a sophisticated liquid light guide delivery system, the XTRAC system is designed to clear unsightly psoriatic skin plaques quickly and effectively. Because it concentrates light on active lesions, XTRAC allows your health care technician to deliver the high therapeutic doses necessary for rapid clearing without risk to healthy skin.
- Effective treatment — symptoms* reduced generally in 10-12 treatment sessions
- Long-lasting relief — typically several months free of symptoms*
- Painless and quick treatments
- Relief without messy creams and daily skin care regimen
- Covered by most major insurance companies, available by Rx (please call our office to see if we accept your insurance provider before scheduling an appointment.)
XTRAC has been cleared by the FDA and cited in over 45 clinical studies and research programs with findings published in peer-reviewed medical journals around the world. XTRAC is also endorsed by the National Psoriasis Foundation and the technology is part of the approved clinical protocols recommended by the American Academy of Dermatology. Over 2 million XTRAC treatments have been performed around the world and with excellent patient results.
Take the Next Step
If you’d like to learn more about Xtrac for psoriasis and vitiligo procedures, please fill out the form on this page or call (562) 997-1144. Laser Skin Care Center is located in Long Beach, CA and serves the greater Los Angeles and Orange County areas.