Thank you for scheduling your ZO 3 Step Peel Treatment with Laser Skin Care Center. For your safety and in order to obtain optimum results, the instructions below must be followed diligently.
- Gentlemen: Shave the treatment area one day before your scheduled treatment, unless instructed otherwise.
- Do not use the following products on the treated area for 3 days before treatment: scrubs, exfoliation products, bleaching creams, retinoids (Retin-A) or any similar vitamin A compounds or irritating agents.
- Do not apply any creams, lotions, perfume or makeup etc. on the area to be treated, prior to treatment.
- Do not pick, rub or scratch any scabs or dry skin that may appear. This may cause unwanted side effects such as darkening of skin and/or scarring.
- If you must cancel or reschedule your appointment, please contact the center at least 24 hours in advance. Otherwise, a cancellation fee shall be applied. This is due to a high demand for the treatment time.
- You are not a candidate if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, on topical or oral antibiotics.
- Avoid washing your face for at least 5 hours after your peel, we prefer you wait until the following morning if you can.
- Step 1: The day after your peel, wash your face with your ZO cleanser, gently wash 30-40 seconds then apply the entire packet of ZO Rentinol Crème’ and massage into skin. Rinse and pat dry.
- Step 2: Apply entire packet of Rentinol Crème’.
- Step 3: Apply a thin layer of Calming Crème’
Redness, stinging, itching, mild swelling, flaking and peeling are all normal signs after a peel and vary based on patient response. The skin will generally start peeling 2-3 days after you have had the ZO peel treatment, you may peel up to 5 days, in rare cases longer. Avoid direct sun exposure for 7-10 days following the peel. Sunscreen may be applied after the skin has completely healed. Besides your Retinol Crème’, do not use alpha hydroxy acids, beta hydroxy acids, benzoyl peroxide, retinoids or other vitamin A compounds or any irritating products until the skin is healed. Avoid procedures such as hair removal, microdermabrasion and laser treatment in the treated area until the skin is completely healed.
If you experience any rare side effects following your treatment or have any questions or concerns and would like to speak to someone about it please call (562) 997-1144.
I certify that I have been counseled in the pre and post treatment instructions and have been given a copy of these instructions. I have read and understand the instructions and realize to obtain optimum results I must follow these instructions diligently.