I am aware that UltraShape Power body treatments are a minimum of 3 treatments spaced every 2-4 weeks apart. I understand that clinical results may vary depending on individual factors, including but not limited to medical history and patient compliance with pre and post treatment instructions.
I confirm that I do not have the following contraindications to this procedure:
- Pacemaker, implanted cardiac defibrillator, or other electromagnetic implanted devices
- Pregnant, or breastfeeding or anticipated pregnancy during the treatment phase
- Metabolic disorders or are currently taking any medication that could affect fat metabolism
- Hepatitis or other liver diseases
- Immune system disease or connective tissue disorders
- History of poor wound healing, an open wound or rash in the treatment area
- Keloids, hypertrophic scars, or depressed scars in the treatment area
- Blood or bleeding disorder
- You are not a candidate if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Throughout the course of your treatment, it is imperative that you follow certain criteria in order to receive the optimal results of you Ultrashape treatment.
- Drink 10 or more cups of water a day, especially the day of your treatment and the following 3 days after treatment. This helps your body process the fat and speeds up your metabolism.
- Do not drink alcohol the day of your treatment and the following 3 days after your treatment. If possible eliminate alcohol completely, alcohol contains excess sugar which can cause weight gain and slows down your liver function, which is imperative to your Ultrashape results.
- Do have a healthy diet; eliminate sugars and refined carbohydrates such as white bread, white pasta, white rice and sugar.
- Avoid soda pop and sugary drinks and also fast food, fried foods, excess oil and butter.
- Maintain a healthy diet, which consists of lean proteins and vegetables.
- Keep your scheduled appointments, to receive optimal results appointments should consist of 3 treatments 2-4 weeks apart.
- Walking and/or exercise will help shed fat and speed up your metabolism.
- You may experience heat, welting or small blisters post-treatment, these should go away within 3 days post treatment and although not everyone experiences these side effects, they are normal. Please call the office if you feel that they are excessive or do not go away within a weeks’ time.
You will be weighed on the days your appointments are scheduled; weight gain will be documented and will affect the outcome and success of your treatment. Patient results will vary depending on lifestyle, health of the patient and other variables.
If you have any further questions, please call (562) 997-1144.