Thank you for scheduling your Silkpeel Dermalinfusion Treatment with Laser Skin Care Center. For your safety and in order to obtain optimum results, the instructions below must be followed diligently.
- Gentlemen: Shave the treatment area one day before your scheduled treatment, unless instructed otherwise.
- Do not use the following products on the treated area for 3 days before and 3 days after treatment (or until pinkness has subsided): scrubs, exfoliation products, bleaching creams, retinoids (Retin-A) or any similar vitamin A compounds or irritating agents. Ask your Aesthetician for recommended products to use during this time.
- Do not apply any creams, lotions, perfume or makeup etc. on the area to be treated, prior to treatment.
- Apply your Elta MD sunblock or a sunblock with an SPF of 30 or higher after the treatment and during the course of treatments.
- Do not pick, rub or scratch any scabs or dry skin that may appear. This may cause unwanted side effects such as darkening of skin and/or scarring.
- Discontinue Accutane 4-6 most prior to treatment.
- Avoid extreme temperatures of heat for 24 hours post treatment, ex: Jacuzzi, hot showers etc.
- If you must cancel or reschedule your appointment, please contact the center at least 24 hours in advance. Otherwise, a cancellation fee shall be applied. This is due to a high demand for the treatment time.
If you experience any side effects following your treatment or have any questions or concerns and would like to speak to someone about it please call (562) 997-1144.
I certify that I have been counseled in the pre and post treatment instructions and have been given a copy of these instructions. I have read and understand the instructions and realize to obtain optimum results I must follow these instructions diligently.